What type of Therapies are utilized to treat Neck Pain?
Depending on your condition and symptoms, treatment options can vary.
- Manual Therapies - Hands-on therapies used to lengthen tight painful tissue.
- Mobilizations - NON Popping technique used to restore normal range of motion of a joint.
- Physical Therapy - Rehab exercises used to strengthen the supporting muscles, tendons and ligaments of the area
- Passive Therapies such electrical stimulation or ultrasound - used to decrease pain and inflammation
- Traction Therapy - Used to gently pull the head up to relieve pressure from nerves and lightly stretch deep muscles around the spine to decrease pain.