Shoulder Pain Treatment from Our Mansfield Chiropractic Team
At True Balance Chiropractic and Physical Therapy, our Mansfield wellness team understands how frustrating shoulder pain can be. When something as simple as putting on your seatbelt causes discomfort, finding effective treatment and relief becomes paramount.
At our clinic, we love helping people of all ages and backgrounds experience drug-free healing from a range of shoulder pain conditions.
Shoulder Pain Conditions
Common health conditions that can lead to shoulder pain include:
- Muscle strains
- Tendon tears and inflammation, such as biceps tendonitis or rotator cuff tears
- Bursitis (inflammation and swelling of small fluid-filled sacs that help reduce friction between tendons and bones)
- Tears in the shoulder labrum (the labrum is a layer of tissue inside the socket of the shoulder joint that helps with joint alignment and cushioning)
- Shoulder arthritis
- Frozen shoulder or adhesive capsulitis
- Referred pain from issues within the upper back and neck area, such as cervical radiculopathy/nerve compression
These conditions come with a range of signs and symptoms, including arm weakness, tingling and numbness in the arm, hand, and fingers, neck pain, reduced range of motion, clicking or grinding sensations in the shoulder, shoulder pain in certain degrees of movement (the "painful arc"), and even headaches and jaw pain.
How Chiropractic Care and Physical Therapy Treat Shoulder Pain
Many people don't realize that chiropractors can treat shoulder pain and other joint conditions in addition to conditions affecting the spine. At our Mansfield chiropractic clinic, we also have a licensed physical therapist who provides advanced-level shoulder pain relief.
Our team delivers shoulder pain relief for our patients through techniques such as:
- Spinal and joint adjustments, which improve alignment, reduce pressure on any nerves which might refer pain to the shoulder area, and initiate natural pain relief by triggering the nervous system to release pain-relieving chemicals
- Kinesiotaping, to support healthier posture and improved circulation
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches designed with specific goals ranging from tissue healing to strengthening
- Posture assessments and retraining
- Body mechanics training
Our chiropractor and physical therapist go beyond surface level healing by helping our patients understand why their shoulder pain developed in the first place. This helps people avoid recurring shoulder problems so they can get back to their active healthy lifestyles feeling better than ever.
Is Shoulder Pain Keeping You Awake at Night?
Don't let shoulder pain disrupt your daily life. If you live near Mansfield, TX, and are looking for a chiropractor or physical therapist who can help you heal your shoulder dysfunction, contact True Balance today at (682) 518-6263 to schedule an appointment.